Happy Monday guys!
This is a non recipe post but a very exciting one because last week I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Which really means a lot because that’s pretty much my whole reason for starting this blog, I want to inspire people with my baking and just share my adventures. I’m really grateful to all of you who read my posts and take the time to leave nice and encouraging comments!
The lovely Sarah of Sarah’s Kitchen nominated me for this award, which is amazing because I love her blog! If you haven’t checked it out yet you definitely should, because she makes a delicious looking Banoffee Pie which is my favourite ever dessert and oh my god, just look at these brownies I’m pretty sure they should be illegal! And that’s just the tip of the delicious ice berg!
So, thank you so much Sarah!
Here are the rules in accepting this nomination:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Proudly display the logo on your blog and follow the bloggers who nominated you
Okay so seven facts about myself, I’m terrible at talking about myself but let’s see how this goes!
- I’m a big marvel fan, anything involving Captain America and Bucky Barnes is my favourite
- I have two cats and they are my babies. One is called Gryff, he’s extremely evil but I love him and the other is called Benny, he has intimacy issues but he’s a sweetie (look out for photos at the bottom of this post!). I also have a step kitty called Albie, he’s extremely bad but the biggest softie in the world
- I’m English and I live in the UK, but I spend about 6 months of the year in Atlanta, GA.
- I have a bit of an obsession with Sebastian Stan
- I’m a big rugby fan, I mostly only follow international though
- My favourite bands are Brand New and Say Anything
- I have an autoimmune disease called Lupus
And now for the bloggers who inspire me:
- Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook
- Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- Justine at Eclectic Odds n Sods
- Angie at The Novice Gardener
- Indira at I’ll Cook, You Wash
- Claudia at Breakfast Drama Queen
- Suzanne at A Pug in the Kitchen
- Lina at Strictly Delicious
- Selma at Selma’s Table
- Naina at Spice in the City
- Prudy at Butter, Basil and Breadcrumbs
- Stacey at 10 Legs in the Kitchen
- Cynthia at Eat Munch Love
- MB at Bourbon & Brown Sugar
- Lily at Little Sweet Baker
Do make sure you check them all out, I’m sure you’ll love their blogs as much as I do!
And now, as promised my kitties!
Yes I know, I have the cutest kitties! (and yes, Benny is asleep on one of my props I photograph my baked stuff on, such a menace!)
Have a great day guys – I’m gonna be bringing you recipes for Mint Brownies and Boozy Peachy Milkshakes soon 🙂
– Michelle x