Raspberry Moscow Mule
High quality vodka, spicy ginger beer, fresh lime juice and sweet, tart raspberries served in a copper mug. A summery twist on the classic Moscow Mule cocktail
- 4oz (4 shots) high quality vodka, I use Belvedere
- 125g fresh raspberries (or thawed frozen)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice (1 large lime)
- 750ml Crabbies Ginger Beer (or non alcoholic ginger beer)
- Lime wedges/slices, fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnishing
- Put the vodka, raspberries, sugar and lime juice in cocktail shaker and muddle together to release all the raspberrie juice. Strain into two chilled copper mugs.
- Top up with the ginger beer
- Garnish with lime wedges, fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by A Tipsy Giraffe at https://www.atipsygiraffe.com/raspberry-moscow-mule/